I am well-aware that I am really bad at keeping up with this blog now that I'm a mama. I honestly don't know how parents juggle their professional and social lives plus spend time with their spouse and kids plus continue hobbies of any kind but I have mad respect for those peeps. Me no can. Me too tired.
So, here's a quick round-up of Baby Shoe's past couple of monthly pics. He'll be eleven months on Tuesday and I just can't believe how time is flying!
Happy 7 Months to The Squiggler!!
This month our little superhero:
- can sit all by himself
- says the ah's: bababa, dadada, mamama
- likes to blow spit bubbles
- takes out his paci and offers it to daddy
- will wriggle and roll and reach out for mommy if she enters the room (♥ !)
- had his first cold, ear infection, and the dreaded HFM (at the same time! sad face!)
- started his mission for world peace
We are so lucky to belong to you! ♥
Happy 8 months, Caleb!
This month you:
- learned how to army crawl
- stood with a little help from Daddy
- started giving the sweetest open-mouthed kisses
- and met all your Hawaii ohana! ♥
We love how much of your loving (and mischievous) personality is coming through now--you are so fun! Love you babycakes!
Happy 9 months to our little guy!
This month, Caleb:
- has mastered sitting and crawling
- pulls himself to standing
- sticks his tongue out like his daddy while concentrating
- devoured his first three containers of Puffs
- sleeps through the night (10 hours, finally!)
- and says "Mamamamama" for Mama!
He weighs about 17.5 lbs, measures 27 inches long, and still has ZERO teeth!
He is def a handful not that he's crawling and climbing, but we wouldn't have it any other way! Love you, CK! ♥
Happy 10 months, Caleb!
- Crawls, pulls to stand, and cruises along the couch like a champ!
- Eats more "grown-up" food (and self-feeds too!)
- Can sign for "milk" but still working on other signs...at least he's got the important one down!
- Loves to pull out every book/diaper/whatever from the shelf/box/bag and scatter everything on the floor around him
- Enjoys laughing at other babies on YouTube, but his fave vid is himself laughing hysterically
- Dislikes laying still for a diaper change so that we're having to learn to put a diaper on a crawling baby--is this normal?
He is growing and changing and becoming his own little man more everday! ♥ Our greatest adventure :)
Some other random pics:
Us on Father's Day. That onesie--I obviously had to get it. So good.
At Auntie Kim's wedding! The little squiggly boy is sorta hard to hang on to sometimes, lol.
Ah, so many feels when I look at this picture. In a word: JOY. I love my two boys and this is a really awesome, special, precious time in my life that I wish I could just pause and hold on to for as long as possible.
Tee hee, such a ham.
Tomorrow we run our first 5k as a family so we better go to bed. Thank you as always for reading :) I hope y'all have a restful, happy weekend.