June 7, 2010

Home ALONE!!


My beloved has flown the coop! Thankfully, he'll be back in a couple of days. Since the cat's away, this mouse will play! ...With her other girl mice that is. How awesome are lady dates?! I'm excited! Another exciting prospect: learning to calligraphy for future wedding-related things (addressing envelopes, place cards, etc)! I bought a couple of how-to books and some pens and will start practicing today! I'll let you know how that goes!

The photo above is part of an engagement photo sesh that I ran across today. How adorable is that? I remember those books quite fondly from my childhood. I wonder if those two are childhood buddies-turned-soul mates ♥ How romantic! Other gems I found today...

Isn't this a sweet engagement photo? How did they get that bed out in the middle of a field?!


 
I love the romantic feel of this wedding! Such great style!

Who knew baby's breath could be so breath-taking? I love this look, and it's so affordable!

There's something so romantic about courtroom weddings...
But don't worry, Brett and I won't run off and have all the fun without you! :)
Have a great week, everyone! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover