June 14, 2010

Venue: Check!!

Phew! Big relief. Venue and wedding date done! There are a couple of minor changes but they're manageable and Brett & I are adapting. You ready for this? Drum roll...
Date: August 6, 2011
Yes, this is a month after our initial date (July 2, 2011) but it was the only Saturday left in the summer of '11! Can you believe that? This venue is so popular! And yes, I whined and moaned for about ten minutes (sorry, Lissa, Brett, and Mom) but now, maybe this later wedding date is a blessing in disguise--we have an extra month for saving money and we'll be moved in to our new place before the wedding!

So, there you have it. We're getting married! Here are a few more pictures of our VENUE...


I'm excited! More good news: my mama is coming in July for dress shopping! Yay!!

I really shouldn't be blogging right now--it being finals week and all. But I couldn't resist telling you all about the venue! It's such a huge relief to have it reserved. Next up: the photographer and dress!

Before I go, I want to share some pictures from a beach wedding held in Puerto Rico... 


(I really like the relaxed feel with the open-air cocktail lounge)
And more outdoor weddings...


(She let all of her bridesmaids choose their own dresses completely, as long as they were in the right color palette)


This is from the same wedding as above, and I just have to mention how much I like how all the men look! Very nice--can you believe these suits are from Express Men?!


Bride and Groom ♥ 
...can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover