July 30, 2010

Buzz!


"Busy as a bee." A phrase that cannot be used to describe my week's activities. Besides getting some PCAT studying, blogging, and engagement shoot shopping done, I haven't done much of anything! It was great. But, alas, back to the grind! I have a LOT of studying to do, pharm apps to put together, etc... so I have to swear off all wedding blogs for the next couple of weeks. Or at least very minimal stalking. :)

This may be one of my last posts in awhile. I apologize, it's not very long or juicy. Here we go...

This is a photo shoot for a magazine and not a real wedding, but I do love the use of test tubes and flasks in the centerpieces. Chemistry = awesome.

The groom's tux and boutineer are simple but impeccable.

I love this! The happy bride with all her girls! 

This pictures are the same bride with her groom. The photography is amazing! And her dress! ♥

In closing, I have to say how much I absolutely love etsy.com. What did brides do before its invention?! I've already ordered the following items (and plan on ordering so much more!)...

This one I had Paloma's Nest personalize with lyrics from "our song" as well as our names and the wedding date.

And this dress hanger, of course! It's from Lila Frances and mine will say "erin ♥ brett."

And finally, this wedding banner, which simply reads "Love Sweet Love" with our names and the wedding date from Earmark Invitations.

I love that you can have practically anything personalized, from wedding cake toppers, to wooden signs and photobooth backdrops. Etsy is invaluable! Can you believe that you can even make personalized face stamps?

These are by Lili Mandrill and sell for $45.

All the details and fun little frills are overwhelming at times, but they are actually ending up making the wedding planning process so much more fun! I can't wait to see the complete work with all the little touches. 

Here's an image I leave you with while I take my blogging hiatus due to academic necessity...


And remember...
A life without love is like a year without summer.
--Swedish proverb
So get outside and love somebody ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover