July 28, 2010

I Carry Your Heart With Me...

i carry your heart with me (i carry it in
my heart) i am never without it . . . 
                                                             - e.e. cummings

That poem, although short on words, never ceases to take my breath away. I'm a bit short on words today, as well, due to a cold I have been battling since Sunday. But, as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words! So lets get started!

The Fiance and I have been discussing his wedding attire for a couple of weeks now (not to mention his six groomsmen's attire as well!) and we are a bit stumped. Thus, this has been my foremost occupation when browsing blogs these past few days from my sick bed. Here are some of my favorites. What do you think?


What do you think? Brett is so handsome, he could wear a burlap sack, but that's not happening at my wedding. ;)

Our e-shoot is in a week!! Here are some pics that I found this week:


Soooo romantic. I can't wait to see how ours turn out or for Brett to use them to make our wedding website (hint hint). :)
More wedding eye-candy...

LOVE the bouquet. And how in love this couple is. ♥

What an amazing venue!

This inspiration board is very close to what our color scheme is.

Alright, folks, I'm going to squeeze in a nap before my shift tonight at work. Have a lovely rest of the week and I bid you adieu. XOXO! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover