September 28, 2010

To-Do Lists...


Do you make one of these everyday? I know they really help Brett, and lately I've had to jot a few things down (where I usually would try to just go from memory in the past). Luckily, some items crossed off the list in the past two weeks:
  • Peek at our engagement pictures
  • Pick up our Save the Dates
  • Bought wedding day shoes and hair stuffies
  • Three out of five pharmacy apps
  • PCAT score came in (I did decently, thanks!)
  • Letters of recommendation 
  • Got a scholarship!
  • Plane tickets home for Christmas
  • Almost done with the wedding website, just gotta add our flowergirls and ring bearer info, plus e-shoot pics

Aaaah... it's so rewarding to draw a big fat line through items on this list! Started school this week, which means less time devoted to wedding obsessions and more time on physics and organic chemistry! Eat your hearts out!

I'm sure you guys are dying to see our e-shoot pics (ha! I'm so vain!) but give us a couple more days! :) In the meantime, check these out!

 Doesn't he look like the boy character from The Notebook? So cute! Did you know Ryan Gosling is in a band, Dead Man's Bones? They're not bad. Anyhoo, gorgeous couple :)

So playfully infectious :) Loves it

Ah! So cute! Except I don't get why the girl doesn't get most of the blanket? I'm just saying...

Now that our Save the Dates are checked off our list, it's time to think about invitations! 

Forget red velvet, I want rainbow!

Some couples are crazy creative! Who thinks of things like this? So awesome.

Love this! And on sale at Etsy for only $422! Don't tell me I never did anything for you!

J. Crew has the best suits. 

More menswear! ...And pretty bm's too.

Short blog today, because I have a few more things to check off my to-do list today! I'll leave you with this, one of my favorite songs that will remind me of B & my early days forever and ever! ♥ 


Hysteric
No longer no longer what you ask
Strange steps , heels turned black
The cinders, the cinders, they light the path
Of these strange steps
Take us back, take us back

Flow sweetly hang heavy
You suddenly complete me
You suddenly complete me
Flow sweetly hang heavy
You suddenly complete me
You suddenly complete me


Hysteric, hysterical 

No wonder no wonder, other half
Strange steps, heels turned black
The cinders they splinter
And light the path
Of these strange steps
Trace us back, trace us back

Flow sweetly hang heavy
You suddenly complete me
You suddenly complete me
Flow sweetly hang heavy
You suddenly complete me
You suddenly complete me


Hysteric, hysterical

I love Karen O. My world was complete when Brett took me to see the YYYs play at Bumbershoot last year. Amazing show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover