October 1, 2010

Punch Drunk Love ♥


Punch-drunk:
–adjective

(esp. of a boxer) having cerebral concussion caused by repeated blows to the head and consequently exhibiting unsteadiness of gait, hand tremors, slow muscular movement, hesitant speech, and dulled mentality.
Also, one of my favorite, albeit underrated, Adam Sandler movies. I need to watch it again.  
The wedding cake topper pictured above made me think of it. It's by a rad Etsy shop called Lace & Rubbish. Here's another one.
 
Pretty cute huh?

I promised to post some E-shoot pics, so even if you've already seen them on my Facebook page, I'm forcing you to look again! LOL!


I saw these today, aren't they a cute couple? A bit tree-hugging-ish, but I like that. :)


Sorry, short post today--got lots to get done before work tonight! It's your Friday, but my Monday!

Have a great weekend! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover