January 18, 2011

Pharm Schools, Job Changes, and Moves, OH MY!


Greetings, y'all! I am back from a short trip to the South for a pharmacy school interview and am thrilled to tell you that I got accepted!! So exciting! We are still waiting to hear back from three other schools, but we have a lot to think about! Fiancé and I like to joke that the least scary and uncertain element of this year is our wedding, of which we have practically no anxiety compared to the other big changes that will occur. 

When we first got engaged, I suggested we wait until 2012 to get hitched, but Fiancé insisted that we do everything all at once, and I'm actually glad he did. I can't wait to be his Mrs. Now if we can only figure out where we're going to live and what he's going to do!

This will be a short short short post (and I'm going to be lazy and cite the photo sources later) because I have a lot of school work to catch up on! Two exams tomorrow! Plus, Fiancé has a quick business trip to Boston this week and I have to drop him at the aeroporto tomorrow morning early early early. And I'm having a few girlfriends over tomorrow night for a multi-lady date (Dad's out of town!). Teehee. ♥

Papa and Mama Bear! Sooo cute! Love these engagement shoot pictures!

Check out this reception tent--isn't it gorgeous? Hmmm... I wonder if I can convince the Mister to upgrade our tent ;)

 
This wedding is so pretty and posh. Definitely liking the loungey setup by the dancefloor.
Check back later this week and I'll have the links so you can look at all the other pictures!

Finally, new Jeffrey Campbell shoes. Droooool.

 
 
 

That's it for today! I'll see you guys again before the week is up--I have so many pretty "real wedding" pictures to share! :)

Oh, and I'm going to be taking on a bunch of DIY projects in the near future that I'll be showing and telling you about too! Cross your fingers that they come out and that I can fight my inner impatient and easily frustrated demons.

♥ ♥ ♥
Now you will feel no rain,
For each of you will be shelter to the other.
- Apache Wedding Prayer

2 comments:

  1. hi erin!

    ummmm, are you going to be donning that whimsical dress in the first pic as you walk down the aisle? you better! it seems so you!

    and hello, mr. campbell, i love the wrapped ankle platforms sandals!!!!!!!!

    xoxo,
    tiff

    ps- super congrats on getting into pharm school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Tiff! ♥

    My dress looks nothing like that first dress at all--but isn't it gorgeous? I found that a non A-line dress was "The One." LOL.

    Thanks for the congrats and special congrats to you too! ♥ XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover