January 21, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

source
Happy Friday readers! I don't know about you, but I have just about enough of this rain and gloom. Bring on Spring! Alas, for us Seattlites, Spring never really arrives, just more soggy and gray days. Ah well, I've got my love to keep me warm. So cheeseball.

Good news: second pharm school interview lined up for next week Saturday! This one is the big one, so people, please cross fingers, toes, and eyes for me. Oooooh, pharmacy school is so close! Aaah! Love it.

I promised pretty pictures and I will deliver. Let's get to the good stuff first. Shoes shoes shoes!!

Badgley Mischka

Lanvin
How does it work that beautiful shoes make even the worst day seem not-as-terrible? It's a phenomenon.

source
This blue and pink wedding is so pretty! I love their his and hers bow ties :)

 
source
Doesn't this wedding look like a forest fairy tale? So pretty! I want to throw a party in the forest with candlelight! Let's! I want birds and cute little mice to help me get ready.

source
How cute is this yellow country gingham wedding?

 
 
source
 OMG this wedding is unbelievable! Those invitations are the best! Kinda makes me want to pack up and elope to Mexico! 

source
 This couple found 300 vintage postcards to use as a guestbook. I read of another pair who asked their guests to mail back to them self-addressed, stamped postcards anytime within the upcoming year. People think of the best ideas.

 
 
source
 This wedding took place in Colombia, and it is absolutely gorgeous! 

source

source
*Sigh* 

Last but not least, I'm thinking of incorporating a logo for the wedding. Too much? Check out these koozies:

source
I want some! Nikki created the best "B&E" logo already too... hmmmm...

That's it for now, folks. I'm off to work tonight! If you're in the area, stop by and say hello! 
Have a great weekend, friends! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Hi erin! Omg! this is the cutest blog ever!!!! I wish i was following this before my wedding. Just wanted to wish you the best of luck with your wedding, i bet its gonna be amazing. Enjoy every moment of it....all the headaches and nightmares are soooo worth it. xoxo-nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. bestie ... i haven't written on here for such a long time... but just know I still read everything ... and do get inspired for the beautiful invitations that will be created. I seriously want to add a lot of free-hand craftsmanship to your design. I love love love it. I really should work on updating my website too. You inspire me. :)

    Anyway, just wanted you to know that you+brett are thought of often and i love u. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover