March 14, 2011

Blessed ♥


Whenever I ask Sammy, a guy that lives and works downtown, how he is doing, he always replies, "Blessed, sis, very blessed." What a great response. And after this week, with the earthquakes and tsunamis in Japan, I have to agree. We are all so very blessed and should never take a day for granted. Check out these bracelets that Lady Gaga made to help the relief efforts and buy one--they're $5.

Fianc√© and I were fortunate to have not one but TWO brunches with buddies this past weekend. So fun. There is a lot going on in our lives but somehow we make it all work and still have time for funsies. With Hawaii friends in town this week plus the Girltalk show on Wednesday, and finals coming up next week, we won't be slowing down anytime soon! I ♥ life!

Here are more pics from the gorgeous Santa Barbara wedding pictured above...

They are so elegant. And their daughter is the cutest little cherub.

This Washington farm wedding is so cute! Those boutonnières are genius.
Brett's and my latest wedding debate is whether or not to have little lawn games at our wedding (i.e. bocce ball, bean bag toss, horseshoes). In a way, it will be cute and fun and a way to keep the kiddies entertained. But then again, we don't want to divide the party into "players" and "nonplayers" or go too over-the-top. This is still TBD.

Ah! This elopement/city hall wedding is soooo enchanting! How fun would it be to just run away and get hitched just the two of you? Tempting... 

But then I see pictures like this and I'm reminded why I want a big wedding with everyone that I love there! Paper airplanes as a send-off? Cute. Maybe he's a pilot or something?

This Los Angeles wedding is so chic and yes, that is Jessica Alba and hubby Cash Warren in the wedding party. I love that candy bar! 

I get why so many brides want a white on white on white wedding. It's crisp, clean, and sophisticated. But I was never one of those brides. My aesthetic has always been very colorful and vibrant. Which is probably why I'm in l.o.v.e. with this wedding.

Just to prove that I'm not completely biased, here's one that is a nighttime black-and-white wedding. It's absolutely beautiful!

But still, come on! It's so festive and happy! Now who would like to volunteer to string all the cranes that Alani, Kari, Julie, and I have made? Hmmm?

The details from this Miami wedding are to-die-for. Everything is just right and so lovely to look at! Scratch-off save the dates? Check. Tutu'd flower girl? Check. Hand-painted signs and cigar bar? Check and check. So good.

This was a destination wedding in Mexico. I love that program! And that picture with the bride + her bridesmaids. I can't wait to have all my girls at the same place at the same time!

And I couldn't resist sharing this engagement shoot. How sweet it is! Love the pops of red.


I have an idea for a rather short blog post to follow this one (hopefully soon!). I just have to get some rather annoying must-do chores out of the way first. First on my to-do list: write a to-do list. Ha. Ha.

I hope all of you have a wonderful week! I'm starting to have one of "those days," see photograph below.

source
But I know it will all turn around soon! Just gotta put on my productive pants! 

P.S. Spring starts on Sunday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover