April 6, 2011

T-Minus Four Months!! (122 days, 9 hours and 10 minutes)

Holy cow! Time really does fly and man we'll be married before we know it! I'm beyond thrilled to be Mrs. Erin Shoemaker and future baby-Shoemakers-maker (LOL! Ew!). The wedding planning process has been at times stressful and a huge learning experience (I can't always get my way--ugh, how annoying! :)) but so happy and exciting! Some people rush to the altar in less than six months and they deserve awards, but I have basked in our engagement glow and absolutely love being engaged to my manboy. Now, it's about getting ready to go from fiancee to wifey.

I promised you some pretty wedding pictures, and I will deliver!

 Bali destination wedding (courtesy of Aaron Delesie photography) with the prettiest wedding dress! There is most definitely the wow factor with this dress!
 
 
 I know I have talked some smack about all-white weddings, and while I still don't think they're "me," they can be beautiful, I admit.

Another beautiful dress found at Rock My Wedding.

 
 This day-after shoot from Forty Percent Photography is dreamy. Fiance and I are going to have one too, in Hawaii! Where should we go? Should we jump in the ocean in our wedding garb?

 Cute little getaway car (via Kyle Hade) from a sweet English wedding. I'm at work on our "Just married" sign; I must admit to enjoying the little things.

 What a great personalized program from Every Last Detail! I'm such a huge fan of illustrations and intimate details.

 Oooh! Did someone say, "Paper mache project"?! I'm in!
 I love the tags made from maps! This Hawaii destination wedding found at Style Me Pretty.

Glamorous old Hollywood wedding. Loving the sultry Veronica Lake hair! And YUM red velvet cake pops?!

 
 This New Jersey wedding has all the bright, happy details I adore! This post started all white and pure, but now we're getting colorful!

 
 Aaand... now we're  back to black and white. But isn't this shoot gorg? So elegant!

 
 A proper British outdoor wedding with luscious deets.

 
 I'm starting to notice a trend with all the weddings that catch my eye. Tent. Chandeliers. Candles. Sweet details. Vintage-y and romantic. This North Carolina wedding is splendid!

 This love shoot started out simply enough. But Devin had a little surprise for Kim!
 
 He proposed!
 And she said YES! So adorable.

 
 
 There are so many ideas to steal from this South African wedding. Just saying.

 
 
 

Lastly, a rustic-chic Virginia wedding with all the humor and sweet touches that you could ask for.

Ah, weddings. All the talk, planning, budgeting, prop-making, designing, list-checking (and check-writing! Ha, sorry, Fiance) for one day. I have to keep reminding myself that it's just a party, after all. And in the end, it's not about the wedding, it's about the marriage. Lucky me, I get to marry my best friend and the sweetest boy in the world. ♥

Have a lovely week! Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover