May 6, 2011

Home is where the Mom is ♥

Ms Patti Hee (nee Yap), a.k.a. my Mama, in her high school senior portrait ♥
It's just about Mother's Day! On this day, I celebrate all of the Mommies out there, who have kissed booboos, tucked babies in at night, waited up for teenagers, and worried, and worried, and worried. My grandmother, Dorothy Yap, Mama, and sister, Kristin Pada are by far my favorite Mommies in the world, and my heroes! I love you ladies and miss you dearly. Only two more months til I get to see your pretty faces and give you all a huge bear hug!!


To all of the Mothers reading this: ♥ Happy Mother's Day! ♥ You are amazing!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sidenote: Don't you love the new font that I found? It's called Landliebe and you can download it here

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover