May 6, 2011

My last day as a 20-something...

And how do I want to spend it? Writing a lab report, folding laundry, and going to the gym? Mmmm... no, not my ideal. But that's what I'll be doing! Well, that and the super awesome surprise date night that my lovely manboy has planned for us tonight! I'm very excited, especially since this is the first real Friday night date that we've ever had--my former job as a bartender prevented it before, except while on vacations.

Besides being my birthday eve, it's also our three-month mark before the Big Day! August 6, 2011, I can almost see you! And on that note, some pretty pictures for you to enjoy...

These little cuties have the same fluffy skirt as the bride... so lucky! 
Jeffrey & Julia Woods photography via Junebug Weddings

 Romantical and whimsical engagement shoot by Shipra Panosian Photography via Style Me Pretty.
Doesn't it sort of remind you of The Notebook? So good.

 
Vera Wang's Spring 2012 collection, via Brooklyn Bride. The backs of these dresses... OMG... I die.

 Sweet wedding photo shoot.
She Wanders Photography via Ruffled.

Pretty pretty pretty. So pretty it should never be eaten.
Gypsy Westwood Photography via Style Me Pretty.

 
Beautiful vintage-inspired wedding. I can't get over the centerpieces with the "dripping" jewels. Gorgeous!
Our Labor of Love Photography via Style Me Pretty.

 
 
A Gatsby-esque elegant affair in Connecticut.
Justin and Mary Marantz Photography via Style Me Pretty.

 I love this dress! What a gorgeous couple!
Braedon Photography via Green Wedding Shoes.

 
This destination wedding in Maui makes me very excited for my own! I love a hand-tied bouquet!
Mike Adrian Photography via Style Me Pretty.

Another lovely bouquet.
And a sweet girl friends pic... Love this one!
Simply Bloom Photography via Elizabeth Anne Designs.

This bride has such an amazing dress! And her hair and makeup: flawless. So beautiful!
Tec Petaja Photography via Style Me Pretty.

 
I'm a huge fan of this big and colorful wedding! I wish I was invited!
Lizelle Lotter Photography via Brooklyn Bride.

 Super well-put together and sweet Mexican Rodeo Wedding. Check out that killer Anthropologie bridesmaid dress + boots combo. Love the groom's checkered shirt!
Ashley Maxwell Photography via Green Wedding Shoes.

Fiance and Dan have planned a Dirty Thirty for Alani and I for tomorrow night and we are very anxious to see what kind of hijinks they have put together (those are some pretty mischievous boys!). I'll be sure to keep you all filled in! Thanks for reading and have a very wonderful weekend!

source

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover