June 28, 2011

THE Most Beautiful Venue (in my humble opinion)

[via]
Ever since I first saw pictures of a wedding at the Haiku Sugar Mill in Maui, it has stayed with me. From the vintage, paint-peeled walls of the cottage to the open brick-lined veranda and manicured gardens, it is absolutely breathtaking! Can one of my friends please get married here so I can see it in person?!



Frank Amodo Photography via his blog


Anna Kim Photography via Snippet & Ink



Frank Amodo Photography via Style Me Pretty



Soul Mates Photography via Elizabeth Anne Designs
As you can probably tell, it is a smaller venue so the guest list would likely be under 100 guests, but if it's a destination wedding, this shouldn't be much of a problem. What do you think? Isn't it gorgeous?!

On a separate note, sorry I've been missing in action--we had our joint bachelor/ette parties in Vegas two weeks ago and recuperated last week. Plus with my impending move (I leave for Hawaii next week!) there have been a lot of goings-on, both the social and the responsible kind, lately. Seems like there just isn't enough time in the day!

I promise to write again soon! I have major catching up to do!

Congratulations, Bryson and Elisabeth Tillinghast! ♥


2 comments:

  1. I love this venue. If I were to get married, I'd want a destination wedding also, but a small guest list of 100 people or so. That is enough don't you think? How many do you have on your guest list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi pretty! I have a really big family and we wanted to invite about as many friends so we struggled to keep it under 150. I think 100 is doable especially if your guests are not from the area. Oooh if you get married here, can I crash the wedding? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover