July 21, 2011

Lucky to be in Hawaii!


This morning my sweetie pie friend, Tori, and I hiked Koko Head and although the hike itself is rather hellish (go early and take lots of water!), the view is completely worth it! I've been on a bit of a cram-sesh to get into wedding shape two weeks before the wedding! LOL! There's been a lot of cardio in my life :)

See the trail behind me? It's pretty crazy!
We are presently tackling the liquor order for the wedding... and can I just say: we have a lot of drinkers that are coming and we have absolutely no idea how much to order!!! OMG we're just going to pull a number out of the air for each: wine, beer, vodka, tequila, and whiskey. Eh? Eh.

Speaking of liquor, I'm loving these jello shots!

Cucumber lime margarita

Washington apple

Grapefruit tequila "cocktail"
That Martha Stewart! She's pretty akamai! :) Who would've thunk you could class up jello shots? Gosh, remember the ones we used to pass out at Bedroq for $1? Anyone? LOL!

Brett and I really enjoy playing darts together. This was one of the first date activities that we participated in, competing against each other, and then, later, the Pintandes.


Us playing at Brave Horse Tavern in Seattle my last weekend there
This is why I thought this seating card display idea is so awesome! Right? You know you love it, Fiance, I can feel your approval from over here, five thousand miles away!!

via Green Wedding Shoes
So good, right? Okay, I leave you with a super cute e-shoot and wedding...

Ryan Southen Photography via Brooklyn Bride
 I love this couple! They are so gorgeous and have some serious style. When a couple's unique personalities come through is what makes a great shoot, n'est pas?

Michelle Turner Photography via Style Me Pretty
OOOOOooooooh my goodness. Do I spy a big pink bow perched atop a lacy white dress? Antique silver vases and dripping crystal chandeliers? And don't even get me started on those shoes! Ah! In the words of Rachel Zoe, "I DIE." 

Last shout out to my bestie, Nikki (bridesmaid and graphic designer extraordinaire) who designed our amazing wedding invitation suite and her bestie (one of many, LOL!) Jennifer, for Jen's amazing wedding day! Nikki did the stationary for this one too!

Heidi Ryder Photography via Every Last Detail
Isn't Jen a beautiful bride? Stunning!!! 

Alright, that's it for me, for tonight! I have a meeting tomorrow with our wedding coordinator and our florist! So excited :) Brett gets here in nine days and we MARRY in seventeen! So soon!  Have a fabulous rest of the week! ♥


5 comments:

  1. Loving the images and best of luck on your wedding! Thanks for the comment and had to check you out. Did you see my post on my wedding?

    Best!

    http://redsolesandredwine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Jen, you are a gorgeous bride! That dress is to-die-for and you two make such a lovely couple! Destination weddings make my knees weak! Thank you for sharing! For my readers, check it out here:

    http://www.redsolesandredwine.com/2011/07/my-wedding-pictures-happy-anniversary.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE ERIN! what a nice post! i have to forward this to jennie. :) loooove you. ps lets go hiking soon! mike and i are super duper down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those jello shots look super delicious. And ohh, those photos are so beautiful! Everyone has such a wonderful glow. I love the name of your blog, by the way.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone! Nikki, I miss you! Sabrina, you have a new follower of your blog! :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover