July 11, 2011

Wedding Mania

[via]
Hello lovely readers! Greetings from Hawaii! I have been here a couple of days and it's been wonderful having my family around me! It's also been more about the weddingweddingwedding than before. Emails, follow-ups, details, logistics, pre-parties, RSVPs, etc etc etc. UGH!! So much to do! But I really can't complain since I really have nothing to do all day anyway! Well, besides catch up with all the bad reality TV that I can! (B+E home = no cable, Mom's house = 1,347 channels + OnDemand) Presently watching season three of Sex and the City. Aaaah. I ♥ Carrie Bradshaw (pre-really really bad SATC movies).

So wedding stuff. Check out this cute guest book idea:
Teardrop Weddings via Green Wedding Shoes
Guests use an inkpad to leave a fingerprint and, maybe, a note and signature. I love the raindrops, reminds me of Seattle. I am pathetically already homesick for Brett and our friends :(
Got some pictures MMS'd to me of them out and about on Saturday and made me sad. BUT I had a great time with my Maryknoll buds that night, so we're even :)

Rock Paper Scissors Photography via Rock n Roll Bride
What a great engagement shoot, huh? Lots of personality and flava. :) LOL. I love a good e-shoot.

Studio Castillero Photography via Style Me Pretty
I love this bride's dress and all her rustic-elegant decor items. I'm really looking forward to meeting with our wedding coordinator on Thursday to go over all the elements that we have planned. The wedding really is right around the corner! It's fun to see everything coming together. I do have a few DIY projects to finish up, but it will all pay off in the end, just you wait and see! LOL!

I'll leave you with this cute stop motion short film. Enjoy!

I Do. Short film by Manasi Kashyap. from Manasi Kashyap on Vimeo.


Have a lovely week!

2 comments:

  1. Love love love this blog post. Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mesha! Thanks lovey. I miss you too! Hey, when is the bikini competition? I'm so excited for you! Please keep us posted! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover