August 30, 2011

Wedding Video Number One

The Southport, NC waterfront at sunset 
Hey party people!

Happy almost-three-day-weekend! We are off to the beach to lay around and enjoy the last bits of summer! I know saying this will make me sound like an old lady, but there's a craft fair on Saturday--it's supposed to be really big and awesome--and I'm sooo excited!! LOL!

Did I mention that we survived the hurricane? Well, we did! I got to spend the whole weekend with my in-laws! We watched a lot of weather updates on the telly and a couple of Red Box'd movies: Adjustment Bureau (eh) and Source Code (better). There's another hurricane that just left the coast of Africa, and people are bracing for that one, too, but I'm not going to worry about that for now.

Big news! The videographer is done and Brett and I got to see our wedding video today! Can't wait to post it here. Not today, though. Ha! Sorry. Instead, I'll share the video that my cousin Jacie ♥ shot for us! Yes, I know our lil kiddies, the flower girls and ringbearer stole the show! Also, I walked too fast down the aisle! LOL! You can hear Brett's super sweet vows at the 11:30 mark. They're so good! And you can't hear the whole recessional song (about the 15:30 minute mark), but that Braddah Kimo, he is GOOD. Thanks again, Jacie, for sharing this!

      

I hope you all have a fabulous rest of the week--our first exam is on FRIDAY! EEeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover