August 11, 2011

Just Married!!! ♥


We do/did! We're married! It was the best week of our lives (yes, our wedding festivities pretty much lasted a week)!!! Honestly, our friends and family are the best friends and the best family that we could ever ask for. Everyone was stoked and energetic and ready to party their pants off with us! It was an absolute blast! Although I did have a few BRIDEZILLA moments at the beginning, after the ceremony was over and the formal portraits taken, I let my hair down (not literally) and had such a good time with everyone!

More pictures to come, but here are just a few I've collected from guests. Much love to everyone, we are so happy and feel very blessed to have all of you in our lives! We are so excited to begin the next chapter in our lives! ♥


Oh, and in case you were wondering, I do not have post-wedding depression at all! In fact, I feel relieved and excited about pharmacy school and living in North Carolina! :) I look forward to never having to plan another wedding again (unless it's for/with a bestie ♥) and have unsubscribed to all wedding blogs. Future blog posts here will be very non-nuptial... I think. No promises :)

2 comments:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful and HAPPY! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lovely! so happy we got to spend a little time together while we were both in HI! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover