September 30, 2011

Sisters ♥


Friends are flowers in the garden of life.

Cheesy, I know. I'm a huge dork for cheese. But I fully believe in that quote! The older I get, the more I realize how lucky we are to be able to count on each other, for whatever life brings.

I love my girlfriends (you know who you are--not all pictured in this post) and have been so blessed with the genuine, sweet, loyal, reliable, funny, smart, amazing, and hilarious group of girls who bring so much sunshine into my life! I honestly don't know what I would do without you girls! ♥

I wanted to dedicate this blog post to you guys because through the years, I have come to realize just how priceless you are, and how blessed we are to have each other. It also gives me another chance to show off these wedding pictures from Amore Studios!! LOL!






I cannot express to you readers just how much these girls and I have gone through together--all the good and the bad we weathered--OMG, it's ridiculous. We've also mostly been best friends for-like-ev-er. We've had struggles and rough times, we've fought (!), we've had silly adventures and crazy memories (OMG so many memories), inside jokes and tears, so many laughs, so many hugs, so much love is shared here. I am such a lucky girl.







So I wanted to thank you! For everything. I know I can be a real pain in the ass spoiled brat but you guys have always been there for me regardless of my less-than-stellar behavior. You've called me out when I misbehaved, and celebrated with me with full hearts during the good times. Much mahalos :) Just like flowers, friendships need attention and love to grow, and you all have never failed me! ♥


But some of you did drop my hubby on his head.

It's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover