October 21, 2011

I didn't get my hair cut!

I know, anticlimactic. Today's appointment was just for the 15 minute consultation to talk about my hair history (color, Brazilian blowout, partial highlights, sulfate-free products) and to talk about what we'll be doing next Tuesday.

So, I showed her pics of the lovely Nicole Ritchie and we chose a hair color together too. So, sit tight for yet another post about my hair. Isn't my life so trivial and silly?

I thought I would take this opportunity to post "before" pics. Nothing exciting; they were taken by yours truly in the bathroom. LOL!

The back. This was a difficult shot to capture! I felt so dumb standing there... dumb but determined.

Double-jointed elbow! Gross!!!

Hi Mommy! :) You're the only person I know for sure is actually reading this. I ♥ you!

So hopefully, the next time you see me, I'll look like Mrs Joel Madden!

My baby is arriving in three and a half hours! Eeeeeeee!!! You should see the refridgerator--I totally stocked up for our nesting period.

Happy weekend, y'all! ♥

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover