October 16, 2011

Just for good measure...

[via]
Another pic of Nicole Ritchie with my future 'do. LOL. Isn't she beyond gorgeous? I'm so excited to copycat her hair. I need a changaroo. Guess what else I'm excited about? Husband is moving to North Carolina this week! Hurray!

The other weekend, when we were car-shopping, he asked if I was "pau" sitting in the car we just test-drove. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It also made the car salesman give us a weird look. Ah, I am making me the cutest little haole convert :) I'm glad our kids will be the only ones on the block that will say they have to "shi shi" [translation: pee] and say they're all "pau" [translation: finished] with something.

This weekend, his last in Seattle, my goofball goober hubby drank four beers and had to go to bed immediately. Yeah, I'm the lucky old lady married to that! And on that note...

[via]
God, I love Adam Sandler.

Happy Sunday Funday, y'all! Have a blessed week! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover