November 22, 2011

Honeymoon in T-11 Days!!!

[via]
Morning y'all! Don't you love that little print (above)? It's so me and B, him being from the East Coast and me being from Hawaii :)

The first semester of pharmacy school is quickly drawing to a close and you know what that means! ONE MONTH VACATION!!!! Ohmigoodness I am so excited! You might have read here about the honeymoon that Husband and I painstakingly planned together prior to realizing that school started the Monday after our wedding. This honeymoon was cancelled and refunded (phew!) but I spent the rest of that day in bed sulking before Hubby came home early from work to make me get over and laugh about it.

There's always a silver lining! This one consists of (besides a sweet hubby to cheer me out of a funk) a fun-soaked week in Hawaii with the ohana and extended ohana PLUS a two-week traipse across southeast Asia!

[via]
After leaving Hawaii (which is getting harder and harder each time now :( my family and friends are better than yours, lol! Just kidding. Maybe.), we head to Singapore! A few days there at the Wangz Hotel...

[via]
...before jetting off to Siep Reap, Cambodia and the Angkor temples...

[via]
 We'll be staying at the Pavillon d'Orient...

[via]
...and visiting the Angkor Wat temple at sunrise--something worth seeing, according to all the travel books. I can't wait to be awed! We'll be taking our camera to practice our photography skills, so I'll make sure those get on here when we get back!

After a few days there, we'll be off to Phuket, Thailand...

[via]
...to lay on the beach for a week and take in the city and beach town life. I look forward to getting brown again. Pasty winter skin is no bueno. We'll be staying at the Nap Patong Hotel...

[via]
...and exploring islands (like Ko Phi Phi, which is where they filmed The Beach with Leo Dicaprio) and doing lots of shopping :) My favorite hobby. I also promised Husband that we will do a lot of beach-laying and cocktail-sipping. You know, the generic honeymoon shiz, lols.

Finally, we head back to Singapore for a couple of days (and CHRISTMAS!) to lounge about some more and do more "city-folk" things. This time we're staying at the Quincy Hotel...

[via]
...where they have an amazing rooftop pool and bar (as you can see). Can I tell you how excited I am about this?

First Christmas together as Mister and Missus! ♥ I'm so glad we have each other, every day, for our whole lives :) So cheesy, but seriously, I love our life together. It's super rad.

And we travel well together, most of the time, which is a HUGE deal for me! Traveling can be a challenge for some couples. This is our first international trip together on top of it (Vancouver, BC doesn't count).

Alright, five more finals before I can truly get excited about the honeymoon. I hope you have a wonderful week! Happy early Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for! ♥ Count your blessings, every day.

[via]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover