November 27, 2011

Instashoe

Some pictures from the last couple of weeks that you can find on my Instagram page!

 Us in the nosebleeds at the Kanye + Jay-Z "Watch the Throne" tour. So good.

 Epic getups at the NC State v UNC game.

 Husband made rice crispie treats for our bake sale at school ♥

 Oy vay, biochemistry-induced headache number 37 of the semester.

 Date night included a trip to the Raleigh Wine Shop!

 Christmas shopping at Crabtree Valley Mall for ourselves (as gifts from the parentals-in-law)... I pooped out first while Husband continued shopping away! This is me sitting in Banana Republic with all of our goodies from H&M. 

 RGB in Minty and OPI in Last Friday Night (all fingers) and Teenage Dream (ring finger only).

 Yes, we made a three-paneled posterboard, just like you did in fifth grade. Good times.

 On our girls' weekend at the beach house in Oak Island. We played dress up.

 My secret love note for Husband to find when he got home from Seattle and I was at the beach house.

 
 We did Black Friday the right way: twenty minutes in Walmart at 10pm Thursday night. Crockpot and coffee pot and DONE!

 Brett and Baxter had a Red Box DVD case battle.

 Ooooh, lookie what I found! Can't wait to open!

This is the bar Brett is dying to have a beer in. The bathroom is a portapotty in the field outside. If this happens it will have to be (a) just for one beer, (b) in daylight hours, (c) at the beginning of the date so I won't have to use the portapotty and (d) with pepper spray and a wooden stake at hand.

That's all I've got today! I'm studystudystudying away for this week's physical challenge: Five Finals in Five Days. I also have to finish our Christmas cards and pack for our three-week vacation! Eeeeee! So excited!

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! As my A&P prof, Dr Hall, would say: Rest and Digest! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover