November 15, 2011

Playing with Fonts


Morning y'all! I've been trying to catch up on my blogging since I was so negligent before! But don't get used to daily posts. ;)

Discovered these two fonts online and was thinking about changing the title picture of this blog, what do you think? I really like the first one, Dirty Classic (click the link to download onto your own computer!). The second one, Bleeding Cowboy, is a little too swooshy I think, but I still like it. I would expect to see it on a movie poster or something. My original font (the one you see above, is called Landliebe and you can find it here (well, two clicks after that one).

Either way, they're both fun. And could spice up your own stationary or graphic designs. My gift to you. LOL!

Tuesdays are lab days and there are no labs today so I get to Pinterest to my heart's desire (okay, and study study study too). Here's what I'm currently listening to:

Shout Out Louds :: My Friend and the Ink on His Fingers

Don't forget to hug your loved ones today! It's not a crime to overuse "I love you" or squeeze too hard :) I can't wait to see my family in two and a half weeks! Love and miss you guys very much! ♥ Thinking of you always! ♥

Have a very lovely, peaceful, and thankful Tuesday!

[via]

1 comment:

  1. Stumbled on your blog and browsing around. Between the two fonts above I like the 2nd one better, it just seems more readable, but they are both nice so either one you choose will look good. I love your reminder about hugging and loving your family members, I never used to be a lovey-dovey person until I had kids. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover