January 29, 2012

Funsies with Instagram

Family love (the first faces I see in the morn besides Husband!) // Gifts from my girls ♥

Fave wedding photo // Sightseeing in Singapore

Helen Keller quote // Peaceful moment in Thailand

International monies (more soon, hopefully!) // My silly hobbit hubby

Beautiful sunrise in Buies Creek // Me showing you my new "B" and "E" earrings!

Coach relic from a past life // Husband at the mall on a sunny winter day

Pretty floral pumps at F21 // Nostalgic mementos

What I wore to fancy dinner with the Shoes // A peek at one of my boudoir pics

 My attempt at dotty nail polish // The "Our First Christmas" ornament from my Momma ♥

Getting some sugar // My newly organized jewelry drawer

Us being funnies at the pharm school apothecary ball // Lovely HDT quote at the Smithsonian in D.C.

Washington Monument // The keychain from my bestie, Trish ♥

Good Sunday mornin y'all! The huz and I have been very busy and productive this weekend and after one more errand, we look forward to some quality quiet time :) 

Hope you enjoyed this quick Instagram post...follow me at erinshoe! 

1 comment:

  1. awww i loved looking at the snippets of your life lately!! your engagement ring is AMAZE-BALLS! seriously gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover