January 2, 2012

Happy 2012!


This is going to be a fabulous year, I can just feel it! Brett and I had so much fun in DC with our pals, Jeff and Amber--who are getting married next October! Here are a few pics from our happy New Year's celebrations...










It was a great time! And Brett got to show me all his old haunts from his 3-year stint living in DC; we got to eat (and drink) at his favorite places and see where he used to live! It was fun--we'll definitely be back!

On a style note, I used Rent the Runway for both Friday and Saturday night frocks, namely:

[via]
 This Nanette Lepore dress for Friday, since it was more casual.

[via]
 And this black metallic Tibi dress for Saturday!

The first time I rented dresses, they were slightly too big and I could only wear one of two, but this time, I fit both of them! Must be from my holiday eating :) I might suggest you order a size down, but I'm happy overall--I paid less than $100 to wear these beautiful (and expensive) dresses! I would recommend for special events, bachelorette parties (which is what I rented for the first time, in Vegas, such good times), holiday parties, engagement parties, weddings, etc. Sorry, Hawaii ladies, they unfortunately don't ship there (yet).

Now we're back in our home and it feels good to get back to our routine. I start school tomorrow, which I'm excited about--even though I am battling a cold at the moment. Husband has been so sweet and attentive, doing out chores and running our errands. Although I'm feeling a little under the weather, 2012 is awesome already :) I have a lot to be thankful for.

My wishes for you, for 2012...
[via]
Surprise yourself! And cheers, my lovely readers, to another year! I hope yours is full of joy and lots of love ♥

2 comments:

  1. Lovely dresses and it looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I never heard of Rent Runway till now, I have to check that out!! It's nice to see blogs with happy couples in them. Wishing you both the best this New Year!

    www.whatjeanlikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jean! We are sickeningly happy and in love right now--I'm sure it'll wear off soon ;) Happy New Year, and thanks for reading! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover