February 21, 2012

Our Next Misadventure!

[via]
Spring Break is quickly approaching and we are getting ready for our second international trip! Brett has been busy planning a little week-long visit to Panama, namely Panama City and Boquete. We are looking forward to the 85 degree tropical weather, jaunts to the beach and through the cloud forests in the mountains. To be honest, I have no idea what is in store for us, or what Husband has planned (thanks, love!) but I do know that I am over-the-moon excited! 

If you have any travel tips for us, please feel free to share! Here are some Pinterest pics I've been busy hunting down!

Star Beach, Bocas del Toro
 
[via]
Boquete
[via]
San Blas Islands
 
[via]
My new Acacia Swimwear swimmie! So excited! And, don't worry, Momma,
the bottom I got actually covers my okole! :) Teehee.
 
[via]
Thanks for reading, my lovelies! Have a wonderful, blessed, and happy rest of the week!

2 comments:

  1. all those photos are just amazing!
    I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, doll! And muchos gracias for reading! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover