February 18, 2012

Valentine's Week!


That's right, people. This whole week was all about LOVE. Because I had presentations all day in Raleigh on Tuesday and a biopharmaceutics exam on Friday morning, we didn't really get to do the date night thang on V-day. Instead, Brett made dinner, got flowers, and wrote me a sweet little letter. Perfect!


Best husband in the world got a sweater and tee plus a card from me, in case you were wondering. Last night was supposed to be the real date night: dinner at an Italian restaurant followed by a cocktail and a movie--a really sappy girl movie, The Vow. Here's how the night really went: dinner at a pizza parlor (so good!), a drink at the ale house down the street, and beer on our couch with a DVD from Netflix on. Not romantic in the traditional sense, but it was absolutely what we both wanted!

I hope that you all had a great Valentine's Week as well! ♥ Here are some of my favorite lovey-dovey Pinterest images:

[via]
[via]
[via]
[via]
I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! We have a hectic couple of weeks coming up before our Spring Break vacation--lots to get done and then we are off to Panama for a week! More on this in an upcoming blog post; needless to say Brett has been busy planning our next misadventure. I thought this next picture is fitting for my life since meeting the Husband...

[via]
Get out of your comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover