March 15, 2012

Apologies for Negligence!


Well, hello there! We have been back from Panama since Sunday night, but we are still struggling to get caught up with school (me) and work (Husband). I promise to post pictures from our trip soon--hopefully this weekend--but until then, here's some "holding-our-arms-out-as-far-as-possible-to-take-a-picture-of-ourselves" pics.

I hope you are all having a fabulous week! I've missed you!! :)




And one more non-us pic for good luck:


Those Panamanian gypsy women were way awesome. They had beaded bracelets and anklets that were six inches wide. I really wanted one!

In a nutshell, we:

  • Saw a whale, dolphins, and a stingray on our trip to Isla Taboga
  • Also got food poisoning while on said trip to this isolated island--it was an experience that certainly brought Hubs and I closer!
  • Went white water rafting, a very memorable misadventure, details later
  • Partied with young people
  • Took shots of rum and learned Spanish from some drunk locals
  • Had the very best time ever ♥

Thank you, Brett, for another wonderful trip! We don't have another one until the end of April (Seattle) and my birthday trip a week later (mystery). For now, I have to buckle in and focus on school!




Have you seen my post on Defining Tabitha? I love it :) Thanks for having me, again, Tabitha! And did you hear--they're having a BOY! Congratulations! Check out her beautiful nursery ideas on her Pinterest page!

Until next time ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover