April 10, 2012

Beach, please!

[via]
Hello readers! I apologize for my absence, but I fought a nasty battle this past weekend with what was probably group A Streptococcus bacteria. Believe me when I say that it was not pretty and a big mahalo to Hubby for nursing me back to health :)

A quick catch-up: two and a half more weeks of my P1 year! I can't believe that we are almost a quarter done with pharmacy school! So stoked! After that, it's a quick trip to Seattle for my friend, Alani's bachelorette party, then a mystery birthday trip with Husband, and then we are off to Oak Island for a couple of months! I'll be doing my summer rotation at a retail pharmacy out there in Southport and we will be BBQing and beaching and relaxing through the 4th of July. I'm so excited!

The Shoes' beach house [photo taken during our Mini-moon]
Me, excited.
So as summer quickly approaches (it has been in the mid- to upper-70s for the past three weeks!), I wanted to quickly share some of my favorite must-haves as well as my most coveted items for summer--most are found on my Pinterest!

 Planet Blue coverups in light pink chiffon and white crochet
 Pretty summer earrings from Anthropologie and Bebe lace wooden wedges
 Since I pretty much live in maxi dresses in the summer, here's four, from Free People and Alexis Payton to...
Sky and some unknown runway--can anyone identify it?

I'm getting my hairs did (again!) next week Friday! We're not losing any length this time and instead cutting in some layers and doing some color. Summer hair should be soft and romantic and lightened up. I can't wait! Here's some summer hairspiration!

  
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]

I hope that if you weren't already excited for summer, this post nudges you a little. Summer means beers in the sun, the smell of burgers on the grill, sand between your toes, tangled salty hair, running barefoot on hot concrete, guilty-pleasure novels, and giggling in the dark with your best friends--in this case, just Husband unless my besties want to come and visit? :D Regardless, I can't wait! 

I'll leave you with my current favorite dance-like-no-one's-watching (except I don't dance) song!
Thanks for reading and have a lovely week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover