April 25, 2012

The Light at the End of the Tunnel!


I am litchrally (my British accent) 24 hours away from summer vacation! I cannot express in words how excited I am! It's surreal that our first year of pharmacy is thisclose to over--it has barely sunk in yet that I got in to pharmacy school!

So, immediately after my last final tomorrow morning, I am off to the airport to get back to rainy Seattle and all my lovies (see picture, above). I've missed laughing til my sides hurt with those monkeys! Also super looking forward to celebrate the upcoming nuptials of Miss Alani at her bachelorette party!


Well, I still have to study a bit more, pack, put away laundry, and do other little household chores before tomorrow so this will be short and sweet. To all my fellow P1's, Congrats! We've made it! Y'all have an amazing summer, and if you find yourselves on Oak Island, holla atcha girl! Hahaha!




To all these crazies pictured, I will be seeing you soon! I've missed you so!!


4 comments:

  1. You always look so happy in all of your photos. It's awesome to have good friends you can really enjoy yourself with! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Thanks Jean! Funny friends are the icing on the cake of life, eh? :) Have a happy Thursday! Xx

      Delete
  2. you cutie patootie, you! congrats on nearing the end of school! xoxo-t

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Tiff! ♥ Only three more years (meh!) til I'm a pharmacist! Xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover