April 22, 2012

Three years ago at Wamu Theater in Seattle...

 ...after two months of wonderful, side-splitting dates,
this guy...


...asked this girl...


...at this concert, surrounded by hundreds of people...


...to be his girlfriend :) She felt like she was dancing on air, even though she NEVER dances.

And exactly one year later...


...on a grassy hilltop overlooking the city where they fell in love, he got down on one knee and asked her to be his wife. ♥

Said girl--me--was so thrilled and shocked that I forgot to say yes or even look at the ring! Mind you, this was after months of asking B if he wanted to get married to me one day with disappointing, if any, answers. Little did I know that he had started planning the proposal even back then, and was just teasing me! I was by that time so anxious that I would scare him off that I stopped mentioning the "M" word.

Curious to know just how OCD my hubs is? After the proposal, we headed to dinner and a stay at a beautiful hotel [for the full proposal story, click here]. He handed me this letter, which fully detailed his planning and preparation for the big day. I love this man. 


[if you truly need to read what it says, you can click on the pictures to enlarge them]

After Brett shook me and said, "You didn't even say yes yet! Nor have you looked at the ring!" I said, "Sure, why not," (just kidding) and gasped when I he slid this bad boy onto my finger...

[Sebastien Barier designed setting, bought at Fox's Gem Shop in Seattle]

He loves this quote, but I swear I didn't mean to be funny, the first thing I said was, "It's so gorgeous, I want to eat it!" I truly meant it--gosh, I'm such a weirdo. Who knew that Husband could choose the stone and setting separately to design my dream ring all by himself? So good.

And a HUGE HUGE HUGE shout-out to our besties in Seattle, Christine and Justin on their engagement! These two are seriously the funnest, happiest, and most genuine people and we are over-the-moon giddy for them! Hapa babies: now! :) We love you guys!



I have to note that she DID catch the bouquet at our wedding ♥


Seriously love this chick!

Thank you, as always, for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover