May 2, 2012

Cheeeattle Vacay!


We just got back from our Seattle vacay/move out of our house/Alani's bachelorette party trip! Note to selves: red eye flights make Brett and I completely groggy, useless, and slightly cranky the next day. Seattle was, as expected, so much fun--minus the bittersweet move out of Husband and my first home together. I am so lucky to have such a great group of friends in WA who go out of their way to see me multiple days in a row! You guys are the best--thank you for making time to hang out with us! ♥

Here are some pics from a night out at MacLeod's, Alani's bachelorette party at Can-Can and Amber, and our last night playing trivia and being the obnoxious group at the bar!


We both had such a great time, but gotta admit: it's feels soooo good to be back in NC, sun shining, 85 degrees out, big house and yard. I've got a birthday coming up on Monday, and I do feel less depressed about it when it's beautiful outside! :) Speaking of birthdays, did you all get the chance to read this article, Turning 30: Thirty Things Every Woman Should Have and Should Know? It's thought-provoking. There's a few on the list that I'm still working on, like number 12: You should have something ridiculously expensive that you bought for yourself, just because you deserve it. Ooooh, can't wait to graduate and earn a paycheck! :)

I have no idea where we are heading this weekend, but Brett is scooping us out of town for my 31st birthday, somewhere with a high temperature of 90 degrees and a low of 65 for four days! There's nothing sweeter than a thoughtful surprise, but it's killing me! I want to know where we're going! I do know that I need to pack bikinis and sunscreen, which I guess will be enough information to hold me over until we get there! So excited!

[via]
I wish you all a fabulous weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover