July 5, 2012

My (Former?) Vice

[via]
If you've been keeping up with this little old blog, you were made aware of my wee shopping problem from this post. Now, since I've reined in my bad habit, I've decided to share with you my treasure trove of favorite online shopping sites. When it comes to online shopping, the possibilities are endless! Here are just a few of my absolute must-visits. Let me know what you think! And please share some of your own favorite sites--it doesn't hurt to window shop :)

Here you can find sweet, retro dresses for a song! I read that recently, "for a song," and I'm going with it. The pretty little number pictured above is called the Kiss and Teal dress and sells for $53. A song.

I love this site for its slightly naughty numbers. This lace dress ($48) would be perfect for summer picnics, wine tastings, or music festivals! The accessories are just as funky and unique, and the lookbook? So rad.

I adore this international online shopping site, for its huge variety of pretty tops, brightly colored pants, play suits (everyone needs a playsuit!) and plethora of backless strappy blinged-out Must-Go-To-Vegas-Immediately-Dresses. The one pictured above costs $133. One downfall: long shipping times.

Ruche
This site has the cutest vintagey (it's a word, or should be, if it isn't yet) shoes, accessories and clothing, it's always worth a look. This mint woven purse is only $49! 

For fun, spunky outfits like this one, try Lulu's. I love denim/chambray shirts, and this bad boy ($88) is studded and fierce! 

I have to show love for my home state and one of my favorite local stores! Bamboo Sky's owner, Tiff, is super sweet and she has a great eye for gorgeous pieces which she hand-picks for the store, like this neon necklace! For sure one of the best boutiques in Hawaii--you have to check out her online site!

More fun tops and party dresses for a steal. This color-block top is just $29.

This site always has eccentric, hard-to-find-anywhere-else pieces that I adore! For example, these star-spangled shorts ($28), which would be awesome for next year's 4th of July!

I know I'm not the only one that leaped with joy when this store opened its virtual doors. Now waiting patiently for H&M. Find fun heels (and flats!) like these ($100) and chic outfits for day and night.

Such an all-around great site for everything you could possibly want! This fantastic sequined LBD ($119) is super versatile, with the right cropped jacket, accessories, and heels. 

This site is slightly more expensive than the others, but the vibe is so beautifully boho that I just can't resist :) This striking blue maxi ($150) would look gorg at a summer wedding, a happy hour on a patio, or brunch with the girls!

This is the jackpot of all the affordable getups for work and play! I love this site! The polka dot number you see here is just $55!

Other Notable Sites (Yes, I have a problem):
So, there you have it! I have just dropped some major credit card damage on y'all just now! Don't forget to check RetailMeNot before you buy! Good luck, and may the shopping odds be ever in your favor.

On another note, I'll try to post a final beach house entry soon! It has been such a wonderful, relaxing month out there, and I'm so grateful to have had that time with the Shoe fam and my handsome husband, that sweet boy ♥ 

Tomorrow I'm off to Hawaii to see my lovely family; I'm so excited! And by family, I mean both the one I was born into and the one who chose to keep me around all these years :) Can't wait to see everyone--and thank you to my bestie, Nikkers, who has already planned out pretty much my whole vacation! LOL! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover