August 20, 2012

Bonjour, mes Amis!

[via]
Ah, Paris in the Spring... what dreams are made of. And, hopefully, what next May will be made of for Brett and I! If all goes as planned--and this is the first time I'm doing the majority of the planning--we'll be visiting France, Spain, and Italy in 2013! Soo excited! And while it is a bit difficult to plan as thoroughly as my hubs, I will most certainly try. Don't know if I can pull out one of these though (the itinerary he made for our trip to Panama in March):


He is truly the cutest. But I digress. The hardest part of planning this escapade is deciding where in those countries we want to visit! It's hard narrowing them down; I have to keep in mind that this won't be the only time ever that we'll visit Europe.

So, first of all, daydream with me: if you had this to work with (ie. the Eurail pass) and you had to pick 3-5 neighboring countries, where would you go?
[via]

I thought the three countries we picked are pretty good ones. They're still pretty tentative though, as Croatia and Greece are quite tantalizing. For simplicity's sake, we'll stick to the France, Spain and Italy--but in what order? And which cities?

[via]
We want to see the rolling hillsides in Tuscany. Plus, we have a friend who lives there and takes people on bike tours through the countryside. Ah, how amazing would that be?!

[via]
[via]
The Amalfi Coast and Cinque Terre, so beautiful! And of course, I've always wanted to make a wish at the Trevi fountain in Rome:
[via]
As for Spain, I'd love to see Barcelona, Madrid, Seville. Of course, we still have to streamline our itinerary quite a bit. All suggestions, recommendations, tips, and travel advice welcome!

[Barcelona, via]
 And, can't forget: Paris in the (late) Spring...

[via]
Ah, tres magnifique! :) I love exploring the world with my silly husband. Oh! It was his birthday yesterday, and although he was in Vegas this weekend for a bachelor party, we got to celebrate today--I cooked dinner, he opened presents, and we ate some red velvet cake (his favorite)! It was perfect ♥

Well, I'm signing off now, lots of schooling to do. First big exam on Thursday and I am so not prepared! Eeek! I hope you all have a very lovely week! ♥


2 comments:

  1. We're going to Barcelona in May. You guys should meet us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What days? Our tentative dates for the whole trip is May 3rd-21st. We'd love to meet up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover