August 5, 2012

First Anniversary Celebration!


We are back from our little staycation in downtown Raleigh and we had so much fun! We drank beers in the sun on a patio (Raleigh Times Bar), ate "global street food" for dinner at Bu-ku, and then bar- and club-hopped until the wee hours, just like we were kids again! :) Super awesome, successful anniversary celebration!

Here are some pictures that we took with Melissa Smith Photography in honor of surviving our first year of marriage! :) It's been a pretty awesome year.


And I just want to write a quick note to my gorgeous husband and best friend, Brett: Thank you for loving me unconditionally, even when I may not have truly deserved it. Thank you for the surprise trips, mystery dates, unexpected flowers, home-cooked dinners, folding of my laundry (because you know how much I hate folding laundry), long bear hugs, knowing how to make me laugh even when I don't want to laugh, all the tiny little moments that fill my heart, and our home, with love and warmth. I love you, goober.

Tomorrow is our For Reals Anniversary, and the first day of school! Ah, excitement, apprehension, and anxiety all rolled up into one belly. I hope that you have a wonderful week, wherever you are! And remember:

[via]

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover