August 12, 2012

Happy Sunday!

[via]
Happy Sunday morning! I hope you are enjoying it over banana pancakes, warm coffee, and surrounded by your loved one(s)! Me? I'm still nursing a little pharyngitis and my man has been up and about all morning training for a marathon and mowing the lawn. I did have some waffles and coffee though :)

I have a confession: in the excitement of all my summer trips (Hawaii and Chicago) and the start of school, I forgot about my Blogger Challenges (via Her New Leaf)! The only one I have left is to Challenge Myself. And although Brett and I finally joined a local gym and we are working our butts off (literally ;)), that doesn't interest me. I thought maybe I would do a cooking challenge, or a crafting one, maybe something more artsy--I used to love doing sketches with charcoal! But, no.

I recently signed up for Threadflip, where you can buy and sell gently used items among others equally fashion-obsessed. And since I tend to buy stuff and only wear them once or twice (unless I really love something, then I wear it to death--til it literally crumbles into dust in my fingers), I thought it would be "financially responsible" for me to recycle said items. So! Here's my challenge: post (at least) one item every other day for the next month. That's a total of 15 dresses, tops, bottoms, purses, etc. that I will be clearing out of my closet and putting back into the bank account--fingers and toes crossed.

So, if you're a size 6.5/7 shoe or 0/1/2, keep checking here and pick something up! I'll also write update posts weekly to this blog :) And if you're already on Threadflip, let me know so I can follow you!

Thanks! And enjoy the rest of your weekend! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover