September 29, 2012

Falling for Fall Fashions: My Wishlist


   
Photobucket
[via]

Living in the South, we get to experience all four seasons in their entirety and I love it! They are the perfect length for my fashion moods, too! Just when I start to get tired of bikinis, teeny shorts, and flat sandals, it's time to pack them away! Time to grow up a little and dress more like a lady--longer hemlines and sleeve lengths, blazers, and boots. I love fall! The air is crispy and cool, the leaves are changing, and almost everyday, Husband turns to me and says, "I love fall days like this!" Me too!

Here are some of the things on my autumnal wishlist.

Photobucket
Polka dotted backpack! I am having a polka dot moment.

Photobucket
Camo pants. Reeeeally want some!

Photobucket
Chick sweater by J.Crew, so perfect for layering!

Photobucket
More dots. I just ordered these tights ($10).

Photobucket
I already have a brown (faux) leather jacket, so this year I think I'll invest in a black. This one is only $57 and has a detachable gray hood. Love the floral pants, too, but don't think I'd pair them together.

Photobucket
Pretty heart-printed pants

Photobucket
Matching heart sweater

Photobucket
Zara camo jacket

Photobucket
Planet Blue hoodie/denim vest combo, so fresh

Photobucket
I love love love these Jeffrey Campbell boots! Need to, have to, have.

Photobucket
My idea of the perfect fall outfit. I wish all of these pieces would magically appear in my closet.

Photobucket
Zara leather-ish pants. Must have!

Photobucket
More leather: faux leath skater skirt, so playful and fun.

Photobucket
Jumping on the military trend wagon with the camo prints and military-cut jackets, like this one by Zara!

Photobucket
Obsessed with sneaker wedges.

Photobucket
Sheer white dress with gold belt; I love white in the fall and winter.

Photobucket

And last but not least, this super comfy cardigan--perfect for a cuddling up in!

Well, there you have it: my round-up of favorite fall fashions for 2012! Today is actually a rainy, gray day here in Garner, North Carolina, and I am happy as a clam with my Pharmacology and Fashion Police in my pajamas. That is my day today--don't be jelly! This week was a doozie and last night out with friends was super fun, so today I'm just gonna veg out to my heart's content! I'll go to the gym and get uber productive tomorrow! LOL!

Thank you for reading! Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover