September 19, 2012

Overwhelmed

[via]
Overwhelmed is a good word to describe how I feel as of late. Brett and I haven't even started planning our NYC trip that we're taking in less than a month! And don't even ask about our trips to Hawaii (Oahu, Kauai, and the Big Island) in December and next year's trips. School is taking over my life! We have another line-up of exams (3 in one week) and the amount of studying I put in has about doubled to get the same grades as last year. Better said:

TO ALL THE P1s: ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS
[via]
That Tumblr account cracks me up, it's so good. Anyway, long story short: I've been studying all day, every day. Brett has made dinner for us three times this week--SOLO! I usually help, but he's been very sweet and just wants me to focus on school ish.

One of my favorite Pandora stations to listen to when I study is Lana del Rey's, which introduced me to this song and now I'm obsessed.


Back to studying I go! Thank you for reading! Have an awesome rest of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover