September 16, 2012

Sunday Love

[via]
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I celebrated kicking serious butt on not one but TWO exams this week with a lady date followed by a quiet (late) dinner with Husband on Friday. On Saturday, we woke up super early and drove to Raleigh so that Brett could participate in the Buddy Run, a 5K that he finished in under 20 minutes! I am so proud of my lovebug! He is amazing :) 

After the race, we napped for a few hours then went to the NC State football game with the parentals-in-law. It was fun! And today we took it super easy--went to the gym in the morning, did a little cleaning, and studied/watched football. Brett even managed to make a yummy dinner of bourbon-marinated steak sandwiches...amazeballs.

Here are some of my recent Instagram pics. You can follow me @ erin_shoe 

Planning our European Misadventure (May 2013, hopefully!)

Favorite night of the week = date night! 

I had a really BAD day the other week and posted this because in spite of everything, 
this pic makes me feel giddy happy and super lucky ♥ 

Our favorite spot for an afternoon beer in Raleigh, Flying Saucer Draught Emporium

My bro-in-law, Baxter, and I, reunited ♥ Love this guy!

"B" is for Brett the booger butt! ;)

On Husband Time Out

At the Buddy Run, supporting Husband's first competitive race in 15 years!

He placed 3rd overall! So proud! :D

At the NC State game

So, every single pic I've taken the past couple of weeks are all of just Brett and myself... LOL! We are such losers! I am working on my codependency issues ;) But, to be perfectly honest, he is truly my best friend (barf!) and I love all the time we get to spend together--especially since he's out of town so often for work. Saw this quote about marriage on Pinterest the other day and love it so much:
[via]
Well, on that super sappy note, I bid y'all adieu! I wish you a very lovely week! 


1 comment:

  1. love the photos!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover