September 23, 2012

Why I Pinterest

 [via]

I Pinterest because it's my happy place! Well, it's one of my many happy places. This is my happiest place:


I'm annoying, I know, teehee. Anyway, Pinterest is up there on that list. It's a fun way to collect ideas, pretty pictures, decor inspiration, recipes, and pieces of clothing that your friends or families can find online and buy for you (hehe!). It has multiple uses! Here are some peachy pics I've been ogling lately...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

This was my little break away from studying all day... thanks for reading! I'll leave you with this gem from Henry Miller:

Photobucket
[via]


1 comment:

  1. Hi there. Lovely pins. Pinterest is so addictive. I can get lost for a few hours looking at all the prettiness. I am a new follower. Look forward to reading your blog. Catriona @ Precious Impressions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover