October 10, 2012

What does your Dream Home look like?


   
Photobucket
[via]

For Brett and I, it looks like a former commercial space converted and renovated into a modern family home. We really like the look of clean lines with vintage details, like exposed brick walls and beams. We love high ceilings and the mix of old and new. And although our design aesthetics somewhat differ (his is "Modern Vintage" and mine is "Modern Elegance" [per this design quiz], we're pretty much on the same page and hopefully won't have too much of a problem once it's time to put this dream home together ;)

...Because, yes, one day we will have a family home that looks like this, mark my words! :) And we'll raise all seven of our mini-Shoes there! It better be a big place! Maybe a converted old fire station? Or maybe we should build something from scratch? 

Here's more home eye-candy from my Pinterest.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[1] [2] [3] [4]
Photobucket
I really want this print for our master bedroom! So cute!

Photobucket
And I love this Mother Teresa quote, would make a great piece for a little boy or girl's room.

Tomorrow Hubby and I are off to NYC for my fall break vacay and I'm soooo ready! I'll be sure to post pictures when we get back! Some of our plans include my very dear friend, Jules's birthday party, sitting in the audience at David Letterman's Late Show, a Yankees v. Orioles game (for the husband and his friends--I'll be lady-dating), a bike ride along the Hudson, a day in Brooklyn, a brewery tour, and a day exploring the Met and Central Park. It is sure to be a good time! I always have an amazing time in NYC and with my monkey.

Photobucket

[via]

I hope that you, too enjoy the rest of the week! I look forward to thinking of non-pharmacy-related things for the next four days! Thank you for reading!


1 comment:

  1. My boyfriend and I dream of the same kind of renovated space. Its modern, but you can still FEEL the building. Love the color pallet with the tea rose pink! hope you're enjoying your vacation love!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover