November 25, 2012

Grateful

Gratitude
[via]
Happy belated Thanksgiving, readers! I hope you had a momentous, turkey-and-stuffing-filled long weekend! I can't believe it's Sunday already! I gotta keep this short, since FINALS WEEK starts tomorrow! Eeek! Here's how we spent our Thanksgiving...

 At Brett's first-ever half-marathon, The Skinny Turkey!

 Brett and proud Papa Shoe :)

 We are yelling at him to go faster.

 Coming around the home stretch!

 He finished 6th overall! His time was 1:28:41. So proud :)

 Team Brett: Syreeta, B's dad, and me! Thanks, Syreeta for coming out! You made it soooo much fun! "Congratulations, I'm proud of you!" screamed at random runners, so good.

 The Shoe siblings and that amazing Thanksgiving lunch spread. Mmmmm... 

 Even the pups got Thanksgiving lunch!

 Much-needed down time to digest!

Found my first Christmas preset this year! LOL! Thanks, Husband, I'm sure I'll LOVE it :)

Thanks for reading! I hope to post again on Friday, after finals are OVAH--and then we're off to Hawaii to see my family. Oh, how I've missed them! Look how cute my nieces and nephew were on Halloween:


Taylor was the Queen of Hearts to Kaitlin's Alice and Tanner was a ninja! They're growing up so fast!! Can't wait to see them and squeeze their cheeks!

Have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover