November 28, 2012

Pharmacy School Jokes

LIFE DURING PHARMACY SCHOOL



DURING PHARMACY SCHOOL




HOW I FEEL AFTER STARTING PHARMACY SCHOOL

all via

Ah, well. All of life is one big misadventure, right? And if you're wondering how I got fixated on this word: misadventure, let me explain. From our very first outing, and pretty much every single one that followed, something would go hilariously wrong with our planning and/or execution, and Brett started calling all of our dates "misadventures." For example: we get lost, we write down an erroneous start time, I fall and get hurt (this is common), we forget something vital at home, the rest of our flotilla continue down Yakima River without us, etc. Many, many misadventures. 

But I wouldn't have it any other way! Now: back to the grind! Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover