November 4, 2012

Recent Instadventures


Hey y'all! I hope you had a nice, relaxing weekend! And if you could, I hope you voted early, like we did (pic, above). Yeah, we voted for different candidates so basically cancelled out each other's vote, but it felt good. I have voted in every single election since I turned 18 and will continue to for as long as I'm physically able. I hope you do the same!

We took it easy the rest of the weekend, since we got up at 5am this morning for Husband to run in a 10K. He did amazingly, thankyouverymuch. I'm such a proud wifey :)

This week (and the next, and the one after that, and especially the one after that) is turning out to be a bit grueling so this is my quick post before the weeks of torture begin. At least there are only three and a half weeks left before Christmas break!

DURING PHARMACY SCHOOL
[via]
Some recent(ish) Instagram pics:

date night, beers on a patio (the best!) // with my buddy (and bro-in-law) Baxter
"B" for "boys" ...just kidding, it's for Brett, I guess // at B's 5K race (he placed third!)

in the corn maze // new HI life sticker
out with the fun kids // riding the subway in NYC

leaving NYC // Baxter resting his bum on my head
throwback Thursday: the girls at Kaui's wedding waaay back in the day // on our way to Gettysburg

the battlegrounds of Gettysburg // driving through scenic Pennsylvania
fall foliage // I hit on the hot groomsman at the wedding

going 15 mph in a 45... country living... yay // ready for the wedding!
little prank we pulled (teehee) // Husband's bedhead first thing in the morning

I suppose I should get back to studying pharmacology now. Can you feel my excitement? Diuretics and ACE inhibitors and beta-blockers, so fun! :)

I hope you have an absolutely fabulous week! 


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous instagrams & your little Yorkie is soooo cute!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover