January 12, 2013

Family Portraits ♥


Happy Saturday, y'all!

While Brett and I were in Hawaii, we asked the amazing John Hook to take some family photos and it turned into a really fun afternoon! Though it was drizzling throughout the sesh, the soft light and rainbows  only made the pics better. I love having these; looking at them simultaneously eases my homesickness and reminds me how blessed I am.






 My nieces and nephew--aren't they beautiful? 






 Gorgeous Momma and Stepdad :)



I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! Brett is finally home after a week in Seattle for work, so we are so stoked to get outside and enjoy the freakishly warm (75 degrees!) weekend together!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning pictures!!!!

    www.justellabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover