January 25, 2013

First Fashion Friday!


Happy Friday, readers! Are you as happy as I am that the weekend is here?

In response to this great article on Gala Darling, I've decided to make a "regular feature" day--Fridays posts are now devoted to fashion. Exciting stuff, eh? :) So I'll start with myself. Top left, that's me today--since it's raining/snowing/sleeting, I layered up! Top right, that's also me (hehe) a few days ago in my new Asos faux leather skirt (get it here) first drooled over via Wendy's Lookbook. I'll try to remember to snap pics of my fave outfits during the week/every other week/month/some other noncommittal timeframe and keep up the "regularity" of Fashion Fridays.

Since I'm not very good at that, I'll also include Pinterest inspiration.

 I heart hair jewelry, and am especially loving the deep side part and ear cuff.
1 // 2
 Big scarves and furry vests and wedged kicks, oh my.
3 // 4
 Emerald evening skirt. *sigh* // Fur scarf and perfect top bun glam
5 // 6
a dash of urban tomboy style
7 // 8
military touches with pops of red
9 // 10

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! We are snuggling in for a wintry night at home in front of the fire with a DVD and Hanafuda. Don't know what the latter is? Google Bing it. It's rad.

Last food for thought...
[via]

3 comments:

  1. great picks!


    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi beautiful!

    I think that this post is really interesting...and i love ur pictures! do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from

    http://letoileduphare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover