February 4, 2013

International Misadventures 2013

[via]
You know how you're supposed to go someplace you've never been at least once a year? Well, in exactly three months that's exactly what we'll be doing and May cannot come soon enough! Spain, Italy, and Mexico, I can't wait to see you!

     

Brett and I will inevitably get hopelessly lost in Barcelona, Madrid, Florence, Venice, Cinque Terre, and Rome for the first 2.5 weeks of May. It's our first time using the European train system, and I have to admit: I'm a little nervous. Misadventure, for sure. And the task of packing everything in one little roller bag? This will be interesting.

Not to say that we aren't bursting-at-the-seams excited, because we are! I personally can't wait to immerse myself in the rich cultural history of Spain and Italy. And the food? Ah, don't get me started.

[via]
A few weeks after we get back, I have the pleasure of joining this crazy girl and her amigas in Cabo San Lucas for her bachelorette party weekend! It's sure to be a mess/biggest hangover of my life, but I will need a little unwinding after this semester!

Directly from there, I get to spend a couple of weeks with my family in Hawaii, thank heavens. I can't tell you how homesick I am for these special ladies and my bestfriendsforever these days.

Do you have any misadventures planned for this year? We just got back from spending the weekend in Charleston, SC for my sister-in-law's birthday, which was so fun! Even getting away to a nearby town or planning a mini staycation counts as something novel and adventurous, so I hope you do yourself a favor and plan one or two for yourself this year!

Thank you for reading and have a fantastic week! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover