Happy Sunday, readers! What do you think of the new blog layout? I decided to go minimal and soft and am loving the outcome. Many thanks to Bella Lulu Ink! If you're reading this in a feed or via email, you won't know what I'm referring to unless you visit my actual blog site, which you should do, immediately. I'm so happy with it.
Here are the links to some fabulous Valentine's Day projects (from top, left to right):
- DIY cupid name cards for a romantic dinner
- Make your sweetheart a donut tower cake
- Whip up a batch of heart-shaped soft pretzels
- Write a line from a poem on each heart and strand them all together on some twine for your love to find on Valentine's Day morning
- If you have a chalkboard wall, decorate it with verses and happy wishes to be the backdrop for a dinner for two. If you don't have one, make one!
- Bring back the beauty of an old-fashioned love letter with this pretty kit from Linea Carta
- Bake some muffins and package them with this cute "Stud Muffin" label
- Fill your Valentine's personalized envelope with sweet nothings and chocolate and slip on the back of his/her chair
- Make a LOVE table runner and top with candles and flowers
- This one is quite the project to undertake, but it's amazing: DIY vintage marquee sign that will lead your date to a mini-theater. So rad.
I hope everyone has a fantastic week! I am gearing up for two exams and Husband is prepping for a half-marathon in Myrtle Beach next weekend, so we'll be pretty busy over here. Thank you, as always, for reading!