April 5, 2013

Fashion Friday: Summer Vacation!

[via]

Recently inspired from this post from Coco + Kelley, I thought for this week's Fashion Friday I would post some summer vacation inspiration.

With one more pharmacology exam under our belts, we are that much closer to the end of the semester (see: this). So durn excited for April 26th! We need this summer to start neow!

Here we go, and check out this link for your online shopping sources--but maybe hide your credit cards first ;)

boho maxi and unbuttoned button-up // sweet and flirty off-the-shoulder dress
keyhole summer playsuit // neon and gold full skirt
double-slit black maxi for a relaxed afternoon // the perfect layering pieces for a day at the beach
striped and fedora'd and herme'd // pretty baseball cap to protect your noggin
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

[via]
This photo oozes happy girl on vacay, and it inspired my all-white obsession. Let me explain: now I have this fantasy of wearing only bright white errrrthang while in Europe with Husband (which is REALLY HAPPENING in LESS THAN a MONTH!). It's not very practical, but I will for sure bring a LOT of white pieces. White looks so good with a tan, which is happening ASAP.

perfect backless little white dress // pretty flowing backless maxi
white strappy jumper // the prettiest lace coverup
1 // 2 // 3 // 4

We just got our Eurail passes in the mail, so are starting to really plan out our daily itineraries and we are getting so excited! I wish Husband and I could be on vacation together right now!! But... I'll be patient. Just a few more weeks :)

Sunny weather is just around the corner! We're (hopefully) slugging through the last of our cold weather here in NC before the temps rise to the 70s next week. Soooo tired of boots, tights, long pants, and heavy coats! My summer dresses and shorts are just itching to get out!

I guess the real theme of this post is my struggling patience, lol. It's been a long year.

I hope you all have a great weekend! We have a birthday dinner and lots of relaxing in the works!

Thank you for reading!


2 comments:

  1. HI where are the last two from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chantall,

    They are Camilla and Marc (http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=CAMI-WR2&c=camilla+and+marc) and Free People (http://www.shopstyle.com/browse/Free-People?utm_source=sugar-brand&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=29017549).

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover